Positively impacting a client’s life is one of the most rewarding experiences for a wealth advisor.
In this episode, Eric Tashlein is joined by Brian Parke, Eric’s business partner at Connecticut Capital Management Group. Brian shares his journey to become a Certified Financial Planner™ professional and addresses various concepts when it comes to working in finance.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Brian ended up in his career in financial services
- What it takes take to become a Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- How to mitigate taxes and why taxes should be considered as a wealth tool
- The importance of teaching and communicating
- Why client failure could mean advisor failure
- And more!
Tune in as Eric and Brian highlight the reasons why advisors should pay attention to details when planning financial solutions!