If you haven’t had a chance to watch it yet, Shark Tank is a reality television series in which entrepreneurs make business presentations to a panel of five investors, or “sharks,” who decide whether to invest in their company.
In this episode, join Eric Tashlein as he explains the show’s overall theme from a contestant and entrepreneur’s perspective so that you can learn some of the program’s key lessons. More importantly, Eric highlights how business owners can use Shark Tank as a tool to plan for better wealth outcomes, something that Connecticut Capital is all about.
You will learn:
- What you need to know before going on Shark Tank
- Why you should identify your market and competitive advantage factors
- Which business ideas might succeed on the show
- What it looks like to align with a Shark Tan” investor or venture capitalist (VC)
- Why it’s crucial for contestants and entrepreneurs to know their Shark Tank investor
- And more!
Join Eric today and discover how this information-packed show can educate business owners in growing and/or selling their businesses!