HRP Associates’ goal is to minimize the environmental risks associated with their client’s projects — all while helping clients achieve their business goals.
In this episode, HRP’s principal and regional manager, Jason Beach, breaks down the organization’s role as a multidisciplinary environmental and engineering consulting firm. He explains how the company continuously strives to discover new and improved methods that will allow them to complete projects for clients like you in an environmentally- and health-friendly manner.
- HRP’s environmental, health, and safety due diligence measures
- The firm’s approach to climate change and carbon neutrality-related rules and regulations
- Leadership, collaboration, and innovation as HRP’s core values
- The company’s recent transformations to better serve clients in the aerospace, manufacturing, and utility industry
- Advice for those interested in pursuing a career in the environmental consulting arena
- And more!
- 3:12 – The HRP Podcast
- HRP Associates on YouTube
- LinkedIn: Dan Titus
- “Walden” by Henry David Thoreau on Amazon
Connect With Jason Beach:
Connect with Eric Tashlein:
About Our Guest:
Jason is an experienced environmental consulting professional leading HRP’s two growing Connecticut offices in Farmington and Derby. The firm’s Connecticut operations include over 50 technical specialists who support manufacturers, utilities, landowners, and government/institutions. Together, the team ensures that clients are reaching their goals while achieving the best solutions to their environmental, health, and safety challenges.