FCP Euro started as a brick-and-mortar auto parts store, and now is one of the world’s industry leaders, generating over 150 million dollars in online annual sales in European markets.
Business owners, do you want to know how a local Connecticut man did this and more?
This week, FCP Euro CEO Scott Drozd joins Eric Tashlein to reveal how outstanding work ethic, manual labor, and dedication paved the way to grow his multi-million dollar company. Scott also highlights valuable pieces of advice every business owner should know.
- The key elements that made FCP Euro successful so quickly
- Life-changing business guidance you can start applying today
- The role of real-time financial reporting within a business
- Scott’s success and failure stories as an auto parts business leader
- And more!
- FCP Euro
- “Good to Great” by Jim Collins
- Patrick Lencioni – Books
- “Built to Last” by Jim Collins
- Amy Cuddy
Connect With Scott Drozd
Connect With Eric Tashlein
About Our Guest:
In 2001, with only a $9k initial investment, Scott Drozd’s partner and himself took a small brick-and-mortar auto parts store and turned it into an online organization generating $150 million in annual sales. That organization is now FCP Euro, an online retailer of Genuine and OEM car parts for European vehicles.
As the CEO, Scott is responsible for all aspects of our rapidly growing organization, including strategic planning and execution, marketing, sales, call center, warehouse and distribution, operations, and corporate finance strategy.