There are many components involved in tax planning, including Roth conversions, income, trusts, estates, insurance, retirement, and more.
In this week’s episode, Tax Doctor, and SEI Trust Company’s director of investment planning, Dean Mioli, joins Eric Tashlein to explain the importance of proper tax planning. Dean also explains valuable tax-related strategies to help you correctly incorporate these components while helping you save some extra cash.
- Using your Roth account to manage your tax bracket
- How to implement tax reductions strategies to maximize your benefits
- Who should really handle your trust and reasons why you should consider having co-trustees
- How to get the best returns on your charitable donations
- Potential tax-related changes
- And more!
- The Green Book: A Summary of the Biden Administration’s Tax Proposals | Elliott Davis
- About Brian Parke, CFP®
Connect With Dean Mioli
- LinkedIn: Dean Mioli
- About Dean Mioli
- Wealth and Investment Management Solutions | SEI (seic.com)
- Financial Advisors & Wealth Managers | SEI (seic.com)
- LinkedIn: SEI
Connect With Eric Tashlein
- Eric Tashlein
- (203) 877-1520
- LinkedIn: Eric A. Tashlein, CFP®
- Connecticut Capital Management Group
- LinkedIn: Connecticut Capital Management Group, LLC
About our Guest:
Dean Mioli has been in the financial services industry for over 25 years. His specialties include risk management, investment portfolio analysis, and design, along with individual income tax, retirement, and estate planning. He is a nationally recognized public speaker, and his topics include tax and investment planning.
Dean serves as the director of investment planning for Independent Advisor Solutions by SEI. In this role, he is responsible for supporting the delivery of advice-driven asset management solutions for our advisors and their clients.